Are you looking for some Christmas science activities? This resource is the one for you! It is packed full of 12 days of Christmas science experiments that will get your students engaged and excited before the holiday break!
Check out the preview for details!
This Product Includes:
- Candy Cane Chromatography (mixtures, solubility, capillary action)
- Dancing Reindeer Droppings (buoyancy, density)
- Strong Candy Canes (simple machines, weight)
- Chocolate Races (heat energy, states of matter)
- Snow Balls (static electricity)
- Present Time (floating, sinking, density)
- Christmas Lights (current electricity, circuits)
- Candy Cane Testing (Dissolving, Mass)
- Santa's Boogers (Polymers, Mass, SLIME!!)
- Bye-Bye Frosty (Physical Changes, Dissolving)
With This Product You'll Get:
- Teacher pages with background knowledge, preparation information, and materials list
- Student Lab Directions
- Thought-Provoking Student Lab Sheets - with prediction, observation, measurement, and reflection skills addressed
- Answer Keys
Other Related Products You May Enjoy:
All materials are in black & white. I would suggest printing "as image" to avoid any potential issues and make sure your Adobe Reader is up-to-date.
If you see ANYTHING that needs modifying, or if you have any questions, please contact me via the Q&A. I take my product creation and your satisfaction very seriously! Thanks!
⭐Earn FREE Resources! ⭐
It's very important to me that you provide feedback so that I may improve and create products you will use and love! Please consider leaving detailed feedback. Additionally, each time you provide feedback, you earn TpT credits. These can be taken off purchases so you can get items free!
❤️Love What You See? ❤️
Join my email list here to get FREEBIES and so much more!
Follow my store here to get discounted goodies each time they're posted!