Holiday Soap or Sanitizer Gift Tags FREEBIE
The holidays are busy, so take the day off with these gift tags! You will impress your coworkers with a sweet, but simple gift that is easy on the budget. Simply print, cut, and go!
*You will need to purchase a bottle of soap/hand sanitizer and ribbon/string separately. I ended up paying around $2.50 per gift*
1. Choose one of the 2 gift tag styles.
2. I’ve provided 6 gift tags per sheet for printing convenience. Printing on cardstock yields the best results for this product.
3. Cut out each gift tag and poke 2 holes in each black space for the ribbon.
4. Thread a ribbon through the 2 holes, place your lip balm on top, and secure the lip balm by tying a bow.
5. Sign your name and you’re good to go!
Thank you for your download! Follow Fifth in the Forest here and leave feedback so I can continue making the resources you need!
You may also be interested in the following seasonal products from Fifth in the Forest!
A Christmas Carol Read Aloud Companion
The Best Christmas Pageant Ever Read Aloud Companion
The Last Holiday Concert Read Aloud Companion
The True Gift Read Aloud Companion
The Legend of the Poinsettia FULL DAY of Lesson Plans