Level 2-3 song for the recorder. Based on Standards 2,5,6,9. Use to teach major scale, music reading skills, meter, sixteenth notes, historical connections.
Detailed Lesson plans.
Beautiful, professionally composed accompaniment track included. Composed specifically for this item.
Program narration for performance.
After completing this lesson, students will—
• Demonstrate through performance their ability to read notes on the treble staff.
• Demonstrate through performance their ability to use the correct fingerings to play the recorder—B, A G, F, middle C, low E- D, high C.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the major scale, key of D, descending melodic pattern, low do and high do.
• Demonstrate an understanding that music is created for different purposes.
• Demonstrate an understanding that music is an important part of celebrations for all cultures.
This song is also part of a bundle of holiday songs—Holiday Song Resource Bundle for Teachers
#holidaysong #recorder #mrsaston #janisaston