Also included in
- Elementary Music Program with secular songs for a diverse and entertaining Holiday Music Program. Secular songs, a Rap and a Hannukah Song. Students will love these seven songs and the easy to learn speaking parts. Songs come with Mp3 tracks, sheet music and teaching tools to make your Holiday Conce$30.60$34.00Save $3.40
Elementary music students love this Rap about "Rudolf", "Rudolf the Green Nosed Reindeer". A perfect addition to your holiday concert. The lyrics tell the story of Rudolf leading Santa's sleigh on Christmas Eve where he notices that the earth is covered in TRASH! So he changes his nose to GREEN and get's everyone recycling. Performance Track included. Best for Upper Elementary Students
PLEASE LISTEN TO THE PREVIEW VIDEO SAMPLE AUDIO
- MP3 Vocal and Accompaniment Tracks
- LYRIC SHEETS in color and bl/wt
- Hand Actions and Costume Ideas
DISTANCE LEARNING IDEA:
- Have students learn the song at home.
- Share the Mp3 files and the lyrics with them.
- Ask students to video tape themselves rapping to the song.
- Share the videos with classmates, school concerts.
- Your children will love singing this "green" rap about Rudolf.
- Children want to help recycle and keep the earth clean- and so does Rudolf.
- Sing the song, video the children performing for a fun holiday activity.
I made two sided noses with red on one side and green on the other. When Rudolf changes to a "green" nose, the students change their nose too. Students have a ton of fun performing and making up dance moves and/or actions to the rap music.
HOLIDAY CHORAL SELECTIONS:
MORE HOLIDAY MUSIC RESOURCES
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Thanks for stopping by!