PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Holiday Traditions Around the World is a fun cultural activity for your students!
This activity highlights the holiday traditions of four countries: United States, Australia, Africa, and Canada.
Target numerous language concepts at the same time: comprehension, vocabulary, inferences, compare/contrast, making predictions, main idea, making descriptions, and grammar/written expression.
Each country unit includes the following:
One page Synopsis of each country:
• Holiday traditions
• Custom foods
• Fun facts
Total Worksheets include:
• 32 Comprehension questions (multiple choice)
• 4 Essay questions
• 4 Venn Diagrams
• Venn Diagrams include a topic of discussion
• Essay questions ask for explanation of the Venn Diagram
• Answer key included
• Instructions are included. If you need help opening the zip file, please contact me.
• Please check out the preview page for more examples of the product!
Please take a minute of your time to leave feedback after purchasing this product and using it in your classroom. You earn one TPT credit for every dollar you spend that can be applied toward future TpT purchases. If you have a question regarding this product; please contact me at email@example.com before rating so that I may better serve you.
If you enjoyed this seasonal product then you should check out: