Also included in
- Happy New Year 2019!This money-saving bundle includes THREE print-and-go resources to jump-start the new year in your classroom. Each packet is sold separately, but buy the bundle and save 20%!1. Ringing in the New Year Teacher directions, sample products, and answer keys are provided. Activities in$8.00$10.00Save $2.00
Looking for a fun way to reconnect with your students after a holiday break? Well, look no further - this writing activity is the just-right thing for you! This writing prompt asks students to share about their vacations in a succinct way - and gives them practice with the writing process.
- Graphic Organizer
- Writing page: Rough Draft
- Revising/Peer-Editing Checklists (2)
- Writing page: Final Draft
- Writing page (with box for illustration)
Classroom Use ideas:
- Day 1: The students will brainstorm ideas and fill in the graphic organizer
- Day 2: Rough draft – using the information in the graphic organizer, they will write a short essay about the highlights of their holiday.
- Day 3: Revision/Peer-editing day
- Day 4: Final draft writing day
This can be presented and/or posted on a bulletin board entitled “My Holiday Re-Cap”
Resources created by Jessica Lawler