Holidays Around the World! Travel around the world and see how other countries celebrate the holidays. This unit of study currently includes FOURTEEN countries and the continent of Africa for a total of FIFTEEN holiday studies.
Countries that are included:
*Africa- students will learn that Kwanzaa was created in order for African Americans to pay tribute to their African ancestors
Each holiday includes:
- A PowerPoint with REAL images from that country
- Pieces to create an anchor chart
- Chit Chat Message templates in black and white
- Crafts for each holiday
- A blackline poster that includes the holiday symbols and the outline of the country.
- A blackline response sheet that includes a world map and a place to draw and write about what was learned.