BUNDLE of Adapted Books and Activities for Holidays Around the World • Christmas Around the World • Take your students on a trip around the world. Travel to 21 different countries and celebrate a different holiday tradition at each stop with this set of leveled, adapted readers.
Please download the preview file to see an in-depth look at what's inside of this bundle, or read this blog post.
You might also like this Holidays Around the World Advent Calendar Bulletin Board Display.
What countries and holidays will you be celebrating?
What else is included in this bundle?
Extras included in this adapted book bundle include:
• Passports to travel the world
• Postcard format
• Wristband format
• File folder suitcase
• Holiday Core Vocab Board for each country
• Questions to send home to engage parents in their child’s traveling and learning (includes text from Level 2 Adapted Book on 1 page with comprehension questions)
• Visual Craft or Activity for each country (includes writing activity)
• Children's book recommendations (PDF list format)
• Visual recipe for each country (3 pages each - includes writing activity)
What does each adapted book set of 2 books typically look like?
• Level 1 - a shorter book with vocab words on each page, with 2 comprehension questions
• Level 2 - a longer book (12-14 pages) with 4 comprehension questions
• Paper comprehension tests (matches the questions in each book - great for keeping data)
Want to see a PREVIEW? Grab a set of leveled, adapted readers for FREE here.
How do I put these adapted books together?
• Print on card stock and laminate.
• Cut on the dotted line on each page.
• In the upper left corner of each page is a grey circle. Hole punch here and use a 1" binder ring to hold the book together.
• Put a piece of Velcro in each empty box or circle. Put a piece of Velcro on the back of each answer piece.
Find more Adapted Books here.
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!