Also included in
- This is a digital AND "print & go" bundle of holiday themed classroom escape room challenges. These challenges all feature ELA skills appropriate for Upper Elementary Students. No locks or stuffing envelopes required! Digital versions are perfect for distance learning. Get your students excited$27.25$48.65Save $21.40
- These ELA December activities are the perfect way to teach to the standards while maintaining that holiday excitement and fun! Your upper elementary students will be begging for more. This is a GROWING bundle. That means any ELA December activities that I create and add to my store in the future w$11.49$17.95Save $6.46
- Winter is a great time for students to learn about different cultures and the holidays they celebrate. These Holidays Around the World activities are the perfect way to learn about new cultures and traditions and teach to the standards while maintaining that holiday excitement and fun! Your upper e$7.01$10.95Save $3.94
- Looking for engaging holiday ELA activities that align to the standards and students love? This bundle is perfect to use for all year round for literacy centers, morning work, holiday parties, and more!This includes ALL of my holiday reading and writing activities in my store. This is a GROWING BUN$63.26$112.95Save $49.69
Get your students excited about learning with this Holidays Around the World Escape Room Challenge! Throughout the activity, students work collaboratively with partners or in groups to solve language arts related challenges and find clues in order to save the holidays around the world by restoring the holiday cheer that the Grinch stole!
This escape room is perfect for in-person, hybrid, or virtual learning as it includes both a printable PDF AND digital version.
- Las Posadas
- Chinese New Year
Featured ELA Focus & Skills:
- Nonfiction reading comprehension
- Using text evidence to support answers
- Parts of speech
- Comparing & contrasting
- Vocabulary & context clues
- *Some character ed/social emotional learning is sprinkled in as well :)
Digital Version Includes:
- Teacher guide
- Answer Key
- Link to Google Form that houses the following:
- Escape Challenge Problem Prompt
- Links to 5 ELA Challenge Tasks/Puzzles on Google Slides with moveable parts
- Completion Certificate
Printable PDF Version Includes:
- Teacher guide
- Escape Challenge Prompt
- 5 Challenge Puzzles (Color & B/W)
- Hint Cards
- Completion Certificates (for groups or individuals)
- Answer Key
Reasons why I LOVE using Escape Challenges with my students:
- They are academically rigorous and challenging
- They are an engaging way to review content skills and/or strategies
- They reinforce social skills, such as teamwork, collaboration, respect
- Students learn to manage time appropriately and focus under pressure
- They gamify learning in a meaningful way
- They encourage independence and risk taking
- They require students to problem solve and think critically
Check out these related products you might also love!
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at
firstname.lastname@example.org or DM me on instagram @thecollaborativeclass!
Be sure to follow my:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
Copyright © 2019 The Collaborative Class
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.