This Game is a nice complement to the Holiday Around the World unit.
Board game and multiple choice cards
Answer key for multiple choice cards
1. a game board
2. a die (teacher provided- not in packet)
3. game pieces (teacher provided- not in packet)
4. question cards
Game directions: (2-4 players) A fifth player can check the answer key
1. All players begin on the "Start" box with a game piece.
2. Each player rolls the die. If the die lands on an odd number, the player moves one space. If the die lands on an even number, the player moves two spaces.
3. If a player lands on a "Choose A Card", the player chooses a card from the deck and answers the question. If the player answers correctly, the player stays on that space. If the player answers incorrectly, then the player moves back a space. If a player lands on a direction box, then the player follows the directions on the box.
4.The object of the game is to get to the "End" box. The first person to get to the"End" box wins.