Need a week lesson plan to teach students about different winter holidays around the world? This is a perfect holidays around the world journal made with your kids in mind! It is full of links, activities, information, posters and even a yummy home connection!
⭐Check it out!⭐
2. Suggested Lesson Plan
3. Cover for Journal
4. Draw about my Holiday
5. Compare 3 Holidays (Christmas, Diwali, Las Posadas)
6. Venn Diagram Christmas in America and Mexico
7. Write about Hanukkah (menorah)
8. Blank page for Interactive Notebook Page (p. 11 with this page)
9. That's a Wrap - Explain what you found most interesting.
11. Interactive Notebook page use with page 8
12. Sample of Interactive Notebook
13. Extra ( Countries Visited and the Holiday Celebrated)
14-15. Mini Informational Book
16. Home connection - Families bring in a treat representing a different holiday or country.
You can find most of these printables in my:
❤️Save MONEY and get the Bundle!
Copyright © 2018 Cindy Martin (Teacher’s Brain)
All rights reserved by author.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
☺ First 24 HOURS of new products over $1 are ½ off!