Christmas and Holidays Around the World! Print and Go!
This fun unit can be used in a number of ways. Students can work on a different holiday each day and fill in the graphic organizer as they read. This can also be used as a group project. Divide the students into groups and have each group present a holiday to the class. Students can fill in the graphic organizer as they listen to the presentation.
There is no prep
involved. Just print and go!
• 2 page reading for each holiday
• Graphic Organizer for each reading
• Comprehension quick check for each reading + Answer Key
• 1 Matching Worksheet that covers all 8 readings
• 1 “My Holiday Traditions” writing activity for students to complete at school or at home with help from family
•1 Pre-reading/Post–reading exercise for students to check what they are already know and what they have learned
The 8 holidays included are
•Chinese New Year
•St. Lucia's Day
•Eid / Ramadan (Just added 12/06/2016!)
Check out the preview for a better look!
Similar units include
Women's History Month
Black History Month