1. Snowman Addition: Solve the addition problems on the snowmen.
2. Word Family Snowball:Create words in the *ow /long o/ family and the *all family
3. Snowman Compound Words: Match together the snowman top to the snowman bottom so that it makes a compound word.
4. Draw-a-Rhyme Santa: As you listen to the rhyme, add the missing word and follow the directions to draw your own Santa Claus.
5. R-controlled vowel Ornaments: Add the correct r-controlled vowel to create the word to match the picture shown on each ornament. (covers the -ar, er, and -or vowel sounds)
6. Candy Cane Patterning: Color a pattern on the candy cane
7. Decorate the Tree sequencing activity: Put the four cards in order from a bare Christmas tree to a fully decorated one.
8. Christmas Light Comparison activity: Sort out the Christmas light bulbs by color and complete the comparison sheet.
9. How the Grinch Stole Christmas comprehension board game: Roll the die and then pick a question card. If you answer the multiple choice questions about the story correctly, move the number of spaces indicated on the die.
10. Story Matching Cards: Match together the two cards about the story How the Grinch Stole Christmas.
11. Jingle Bell Graph: Sort the pictures of the jingle bells (3 different sizes) and use them to complete the graph.
12. Rhyming Cards: Match together the cards with the rhyming words
13. Creative Writing: Complete the writing activity about celebrating the holiday with your family.
14. Syllable Stockings: Read the word on each stocking and then circle the number of syllables in the word.
15. Snowflake Number Cards: Use the cards numbered for 1-45 for sequencing, playing which is more, adding, subtracting and much more.