This 11 x 17” graphic organizer allows students to grasp the key events of the Holocaust in more detail than an 8.5 x 11” graphic organizer would allow. Just use the large tray on your copy machine.
Included in this purchase:
• Completed graphic organizer (answer key) in PDF and Microsoft Publisher versions
• Graphic Organizer for student completion in PDF and Microsoft Publisher versions
• Twenty question worksheet on the graphic organizer (in Microsoft Word and PDF). The worksheet also includes 16 terms with definitions. The terms are on the graphic organizer.
• Answer key for twenty question worksheet (in Microsoft Word and PDF)
• Background causes such as the “stab in the back” theory and the Treaty of Versailles
• The Great Depression and Hitler’s rise to power
• Legalized discrimination in the 1930s
• Segregation and murder in the early stages of the war
• The Final Solution
• Liberation of the camps
• Various acts of resistance
• The Nuremberg Trials
• The Holocaust by the numbers
Test Review sheet
Essay/research paper organizer
Pre and post assessments
Collaborative learning activity
Teacher or student led activity.
If you like this graphic organizer I have many more in my store including a large bundle of World History graphic organizers available for preview at: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/World-History-Graphic-Organizer-bundle-with-keys-questions-1945680
The Past is a Blast