In this unit project, students will research, and by doing so, get to know a child from the Holocaust, and create a journal written from the perspective of the child.
Students will learn about and describe:
- the child, their family, and where they lived
- what life was life before the Nazis invaded
- what life was like in ghettos and concentration camps
- what happened to the child and their family
Included is everything you need! Just print! No prep required. Included are:
- Instructions for students that explain the assignment
- research guide for students
- detailed rubric for self and final assessment
- example journal entries
Project is great for:
- whole group, small group, or individualized instruction
- history or writing/language arts class
This document © Katelynn Pugmire.
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy to one classroom only.