Practice primary source analysis as you introduce the Propaganda of the Holocaust
This versatile activity allows students to analyze propaganda
from Nazi Germany
before and during the Holocaust
Includes images, text, and more with clear explanations for guidance. Includes student handouts and variations for implementation.
This activity is also included in my Holocaust Study Package available in my TpT Store.
Be sure to see all of my Holocaust Resources:
• Holocaust Propaganda (Antisemitism in Germany) Analysis Activity
• History of the Holocaust Overview PowerPoint
• Holocaust Ties to Today (Including Hate Groups) Internet Research & Investigation Activity
• Holocaust Timeline Activity (with Many Implementation Options)
• Investigating the People of the Holocaust Activity
• Terms of the Holocaust Vocabulary Activity & Wrap-up
• Who Am I? Reflective Prompts & Response Group Activities on the Holocaust
• Night by Elie Wiesel Reading Guide and Response Prompts Packet
Or take a look at the Complete Holocaust Study Package for all resources in one place!
See my TpT Store for other great Social Studies and ELA lessons, activities, games, and so much more!