Holocaust Who Am I? Writing Prompts
Are you looking for a way to increase student engagement
as you study the German Holocaust
before and during WWII
This 9-page activity set includes reflective prompts for the study of the German Holocaust
Each prompt asks students to reflect
on their own character and experiences as they evaluate the characteristics and experiences of perpetrators, victims, and bystanders of the Holocaust
Includes a Holocaust Study
This is also part of a complete Holocaust Study Package available in my TpT Store!
Be sure to see all of my Holocaust Resources:
• Holocaust Propaganda (Antisemitism in Germany) Analysis Activity
• History of the Holocaust Overview PowerPoint
• Holocaust Ties to Today (Including Hate Groups) Internet Research & Investigation Activity
• Holocaust Timeline Activity (with Many Implementation Options)
• Investigating the People of the Holocaust Activity
• Terms of the Holocaust Vocabulary Activity & Wrap-up
• Who Am I? Reflective Prompts & Response Group Activities on the Holocaust
• Night by Elie Wiesel Reading Guide and Response Prompts Packet
Or take a look at the Complete Holocaust Study Package for all resources in one place!
See my TpT Store for other great Social Studies and ELA lessons, activities, games, and so much more!