Studying the German Holocaust
in preparation for a reading lesson?
Looking to introduce the key events of the Holocaust
in a Social Studies class?
Want a single resource that can be used to address the major developments of the Holocaust
Use this very complete Holocaust Timeline Activity
to introduce students to your Holocaust Study
and to continue investigation lessons throughout the unit.
Covers a variety of topics focusing on the rising Antisemitism in Europe
and the rising hatred and persecution of the Jews under the Nazi Party
Teacher directions and teaching options are included.
Dates and event descriptions are set up to provide teacher key.
This activity is also included in my Holocaust Study Package
in my TpT Store!
Be sure to see all of my Holocaust Resources:
• Holocaust Propaganda (Antisemitism in Germany) Analysis Activity
• History of the Holocaust Overview PowerPoint
• Holocaust Ties to Today (Including Hate Groups) Internet Research & Investigation Activity
• Holocaust Timeline Activity (with Many Implementation Options)
• Investigating the People of the Holocaust Activity
• Terms of the Holocaust Vocabulary Activity & Wrap-up
• Who Am I? Reflective Prompts & Response Group Activities on the Holocaust
• Night by Elie Wiesel Reading Guide and Response Prompts Packet
• Night by Elie Wiesel Reading Journal & Task Card Activity Set WWII Holocaust WW2
Or take a look at the Complete Holocaust Study Package for all resources in one place!
See my TpT Store for other great Social Studies and ELA lessons, activities, games, and so much more!