Interactive Visual Notes for Holy Week - Catholic Education
This doodle note page covers the events of the week that Jesus died:
- Palm Sunday
- Holy Thursday & The Last Supper
- Good Friday & Jesus' Crucifixion and Death
- Holy Saturday
- commemorating the passion and death of Christ
- leading up to Easter after Lent is over
When students color or doodle in class, it activates both hemispheres of the brain at the same time. There are proven benefits of this cross-lateral brain activity:
- new learning
- visual connections
- better memory & retention of the content!
Students fill in the sheets, answer the questions, and color, doodle or embellish. Then, they can use it as a study guide later on.
Check out the preview file for more detail.