I send home each week a home-learning packet. This is a great way for students to review some of the concepts we are learning at school. This is a great way to establish a home-learning routine from the beginning.
I follow the . Theme 5 Week 3 “Things We Build.” This week, we focus on:
1. First & Last Name Writing Practice(1 page)
2. Completing a Sentence- The dad…(1 page)
3. Letter and Sound of Oo(2 pages)
4. Math: Ten Frames(2 pages)
5. Social Studies: American Symbols & Landmarks(1 page)
6. Science: Art Supplies We Use(1 page)
7. Phonological Awareness: Rhyming Words(1 page)
8. Oral Language: Identifying Plural Words(1 page)
These are just a few home activities I created to help parents review with their child and at the same time gives them an idea of what we are working on at school.
How to get TPT credit for future purchases:
1. Go to your “My Purchases” page(you may need to login).
2. Click on the “Provide Feedback” button next to your purchase.
3. You will be taken to a page where you can give a quick star rating and leave a short comment for the product you purchased. (Each time you give feedback for a paid item, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.)