I send home each week a home-learning packet. This is a great way for students to review some of the concepts we are learning at school. This is a great way to establish a home-learning routine from the beginning.
I follow the . Theme 7 Week 4 “The Seasons” This week, we focus on:
1. Name Writing Practice(1 page)
2. Beginning Sound of Ww(2 pages)
3. Math: Adding – How Many all Together?(2 pages)
4. Math: Patterns(1 page)
5. Phonological Awareness: Ending Sounds(1 page)
6. Science: The Four Seasons(1 page)
7. Science: What can you wear in the cold weather?(1 page)
8. Science: Apple Life Cycle(1 page)
These are just a few home activities I created to help parents review with their child and at the same time gives them an idea of what we are working on at school.
How to get TPT credit for future purchases:
1. Go to your “My Purchases” page(you may need to login).
2. Click on the “Provide Feedback” button next to your purchase.
3. You will be taken to a page where you can give a quick star rating and leave a short comment for the product you purchased. (Each time you give feedback for a paid item, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future Purchases.)