This kit includes everything in my Reading Bag Alphabet Practice, Reading Bag Blending Sheets and the Reading bag instructions.
Alphabet Practice Sheets are designed to give your students practice sheets are arranged by difficulty so you can level your students’ at home practice.
1. 3 pages each for upper/lower case letters Review sheets for upper/lowers case letters
*Each sheet has parent note at the top so they will understand how to help their child practice at home.
2. Parent letter for front of reading bag
3. labels for “parent read aloud books”
4. programmable sheet for struggling learners so you can start with the letters in their name (these are saved in Microsoft Word)
Blending Sheets are designed to give your students practice in blending c/v/c words as well as “nonsense” words to give your new readers good blending practice.
1. 9 pages for each short vowel sound (a, e, i)
2. 7 pages each for the short vowels o and u
3. 5 review pages that include a review of short vowel words
**Each sheet has parent note at the top so they will understand how to help their child practice at home.
4. Reading bag note
“parent read aloud” book labels
Reading Bag Instructions include detailed instructions with pictures for you to make or give to someone else to make reading bags for your students. I made two samples, cut out all the pieces and gave the supplies and instructions to 2 different parents who then sewed the bags for me.
Please let me know if you have any questions and don’t forget to review this product.