Also included in
- Be prepared for your Kindergarten classroom with all of these products which will help make your transition back to school easier for you!Click to read product descriptions and download product previews!1. Home Reading Book Log2. Kindergarten September Start Up3. Communicating Play Based Learning to$17.85$26.50Save $8.65
- Save money by purchasing these products in this back to school bundle! There are lots of fantastic products included in this bundle which will be helpful throughout the full school year!Click to read product descriptions and download product previews! Included in this product: 1. Home Reading Book$15.20$19.00Save $3.80
- Looking to save time preparing for this school year? Check out these back to school products that will help you set up your classroom with some essentials every grade one teacher needs!Click to read product descriptions and download product previews! Included in this product: 1. Home Reading Book L$20.30$25.50Save $5.20
This home reading log book is perfect for communication between parents and teachers regarding how each child is reading every night. When I see that there is a pattern of 10 or so nights where the books are "no help" I will retest them to see if they are ready to move up to the next reading level. This tracking, along with targeted guided reading lessons and assessment, is a great way to help you keep track of how your students are progressing.
I usually give a sticker to each child after they have read 10 pages (filled one page in the book) or add Home Reading Brag Tags to their personalized collection!
NEW! A second Powerpoint file is now included where you can add your schools logo to customize the image on the front of the book!
Included in this booklet:
- Recording space for 250 books
- Matching bin and bag labels
- 14 pages to print, 7 pages total double sided
- Detailed simple instructions are given for students and parents (parents simply circle each night the appropriate difficulty level for the book they just read)
Recording page includes:
- #, Date, Book title or time read, Parent's Initials
- Circle one: I read with: no help a little help a lot of help
Complimentary Images and strategies are in the following products:
Product Updated: March 2020
I hope you enjoy using this home reading log in your class.
Please consider leaving a review. I greatly appreciate your feedback.