PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Reading every day is so important to a developing reader. Setting up a class routine and expectation for students to read on a daily basis is a great way to hold students accountable. This is also a great way to involve parents in their child's learning, as they get to see their reading strengths and/or needs as they read with them at home.
The product includes the printables needed (BW and color) to set-up a reading folder and provides parents with an explanation of the reading expectations, as well as tips for helping their child to read at home. Just print out these documents and add them to a pocket folder, and your whole year of Reading Logs is ready to go!
The following items are included in this product:
- Teacher tips for setting up Reading Folders
- Introduction to Reading Log for Students
- Note for parents about Home Reading program
- 'Teacher Tips' for supporting reading at home
- Name labels for Reading Folders
- Themed monthly reading logs
- Four different reading certificates
***DUE TO COPYRIGHT ISSUES OF IMAGES USED, THIS DOCUMENT CANNOT BE EDITED***