Let your students brainstorm and design their dream home with this fun and engaging project. The Home Topic “Plan de casa” project is going to be popular with your students and they will request it year after year. Building to language proficiency has never been so fun!
What is included:
• Step-by-step student instructions and procedures
• Two Blueprint project variations
• One Online design project
• Scoring options
• Vocabulary writing practice
• Daily lesson suggestions with variations for accelerated and advanced learners
• Bilingual interactive questions and open-ended responses formatted for the document camera and smartboard
• Example student blueprint project image
• Teacher instructions and procedures
There are three projects to choose from and each can help you introduce your home topic or provide a review for any levels with the creation of beautiful posters for your bulletin board and classroom walls. Use the finished posters as a tool for interactive conversations or as a prompt for a written essay about the home environment. The activity instructions and interactive questions can be modified for teacher-guided, individual, group or whole class activities.
Essential skill practice:
- Home Topic Vocabulary
- Masculine and Feminine nouns
- Singular V.S. Plural spellings
- Definite and indefinite articles
The "Home Topic Blueprint Project" may be purchased individually and used to support your current home topic curriculum. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated these collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Enrich your current curriculum units and put valuable time back in your hands.
Thank you for visiting my store!
Please see my other related resources below:
Home Topic Vocabulary Thematic Reference
Home Topic Chores and Responsibilities Vocabulary Thematic Reference
Home Topic Simple Questions and Responses