Introduce or review interactions about the home and the parts of the house with an interactive card of six simple, bilingual questions and open-ended responses. The prompt cards easily adapt for use as a notetaking activity. Laminate for durability and distribute as flashcards for paired or group work.
Students can practice the questions as written or substitute an underlined expression for their choice of vocabulary. Extra practice in a simple format. Sometimes you just need a quick activity for those substitute days without the extra preparation time. File it away in your teacher toolkit for a quick change of pace.
What is included:
• 6 bilingual questions and open-ended responses formatted for seatwork, the document camera or smartboard.
• Colorized page for display on document camera, smartboard or printing (Present tense (Segoe and Verdana font)
• Grayscale page for display on document camera, smartboard or printing (Segoe and Verdana font)
• Bilingual word bank for the images on the card
• Lesson suggestions
Essential skill practice:
- Home topic vocabulary and expressions
- Rooms of the house
- Furnishings and useful objects
- Ordinal numbers
- Noun and adjective agreement
Home Topic Simple Questions and Responses is a stand-alone activity. If you need additional activities for your home topic curriculum, please see my other related resources below. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated these collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Enrich your current curriculum unit and put valuable time back in your hands.
Thank you so much for returning to my store. With this product as well as all of Maestra Mapache's activities, you are receiving a multi-use product that will give you opportunity to reuse in new ways again and again.
Home Topic Vocabulary Thematic Reference
Home Topic Chores and Responsibilities Thematic Reference
Home Topic Blueprint Project
Rooms of the Home Clipart Images
Patterns of Agreement with "Es" and "Son"