Teach your students to be verbally interactive about their home and identify the parts of the house with this interactive card of six simple, bilingual questions and open-ended responses. Utilize these questions and responses for paired or group work, view on a document camera or smartboard for seat work practice with images or use as a notetaking activity. Page can be laminated for durability and used as a flashcard for practice and review.
As introductory or a review of the home topic, students can practice the questions as written or substitute an underlined expression for a more personalized conversation. Extra practice in a fun format. Sometimes you just need a quick activity for those substitute days without the extra preparation time. File it away in your teacher toolkit for a quick change of pace.
What is included:
• 6 bilingual questions and open-ended responses formatted for seatwork, the document camera or smartboard (1st and 2nd year language learners).
• One color page for display on document camera, smartboard or printing (Present tense)
• One grayscale page for display on document camera, smartboard or printing
• Bilingual word bank for the images on the card
Essential skill practice:
- Home topic vocabulary and expressions
- Rooms of the house
- Furnishings and useful objects
- Ordinal numbers
- Noun and adjective agreement
The “Home Topic Simple Questions and Responses” is a stand-alone activity. If you need additional activities for your home topic curriculum, please see my other related resources below. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated these collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Enrich your current curriculum unit and put valuable time back in your hands.
Thank you so much for returning to my store. With this product as well as all of Maestra Mapache's activities, you are receiving a multi-use product that will give you opportunity to reuse in new ways again and again.
Home Topic Vocabulary Thematic Reference
Home Topic Chores and Responsibilities Thematic Reference
Home Topic Blueprint Project
Rooms of the Home Clipart Images