Home to Home Education provides an easy to follow step by step approach for all of your language arts needs (phonics, reading, spelling, grammar, writing, and handwriting). This is Week 1 of a 36 week curriculum which gives a solid foundation and encourages a love for learning. By the end of the course, your students will have the skills necessary to read beginning chapter books and write complete sentences.
This week includes:
• 4 days of detailed lesson plans
• step by step instructions on what to teach and do each day
• repetition to stimulate learning and imagination
• beginning handwriting skills
• independent and teacher lead exercises
• quality literature suggestions for reading
• hands on activities
Mrs. Carter, founder of Home to Home Education, uses her experiences as a certified educator and homeschool mom of four to compile the best of both worlds. The focus of the program is not only to provide the steps to teach your students reading and writing; but to have them love it too. Enjoy teaching knowing that you are giving your students the best education.
Give us a try. You will see how quickly and easily your students learn using this complete language arts curriculum for Kindergarten.