Home to Home Education provides an easy to follow step by step approach for all of your language arts needs (phonics, reading, spelling, grammar, writing, and handwriting). This Week 2 of the curriculum gives a solid foundation and encourages a love for learning. By the end of the 36 week course, your child will have the skills necessary to read beginning chapter books and write complete sentences.
This Week 2 includes:
• 4 days of lesson plans
• step by step instructions on what to teach and do each day
• repetition to stimulate learning and imagination
• handwriting instructions for the letters a, c, d, and f.
• independent and teacher lead exercises
• quality literature suggestions for reading
• hands on activities
• interactive learning games
Mrs. Carter, founder of Home to Home Education, uses her experiences as a certified educator and homeschool mom of four to compile the best of both worlds. The focus of the program is not only to provide the steps to teach your students reading and writing; but to have them love it too. Enjoy teaching knowing that you are giving your children the best education. You can successfully teach your children!
Give us a try. You will see how quickly and easily your students learn using this complete language arts curriculum for Kindergarten.