Provice additional vocabulary reinforcement with these simple writing worksheets. Use as written practice, evaluation or both (All language learner levels).
What is included:
• Chore and Responsibilities topic worksheets (essay format)
• Chore and Responsibilities topic worksheets without word bank (open-ended essay format)
• Word bank present tense writing prompt (28 vocabulary words in Spanish only)
• Word bank past tense writing prompt (32 vocabulary words in Spanish only)
• Instructions for present and past tense
• Communicative tasks for 2nd year and above language learners
• Writing scoring rubric and example
The terminology is for all Spanish levels as introductory or review and serves as a foundation tool for any of your classroom conversations or written activities about the home environment. The worksheets can be modified for teacher-guided, individual, group or whole class activities. A dynamic tool for any language level.
- Rooms of the house
- Chore topic vocabulary
- Informal interactions
Extra practice in a simple format. Sometimes you just need a quick activity for those substitute days without the extra preparation time. File it away in your teacher toolkit for a quick change of pace.
Chores and Responsibilities Writing Practice Worksheets are a great supplemental resource for your home topic curriculum. If you need additional activity materials, please see my other related resources below. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated these collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Enrich your current curriculum units and put valuable time back in your hands.
Thank you so much for returning to my store!
Home Topic Chores and Responsibilities Vocabulary Thematic Reference
Home Topic Simple Questions and Responses
Home Topic Vocabulary Thematic Reference
Home Topic Blueprint Projects
House Sitting For The Neighbor Thematic Dialogue