This package includes a full lesson set for a complete unit on Homeostasis.
Included in the package:
- 4 weeks of teaching material
- 6 Power Points totalling 210 slides
- 2 Classroom Activities
- 1 Unit Test
- Teacher and student versions of each PowerPoint
- Student notes in word
Buyer Comment: "Excellent Material!! Will probably be purchasing more from this seller."
This senior biology unit package includes a complete lesson set for a Senior Level Biology Homeostasis Unit totalling 6 Power Points and 210 slides.
Aside from the lessons, the unit includes:
- Homeostasis Group Project
- Endocrine System Disorder Activity
- Lesson 1 - Homeostasis - maintaining balance
- Lesson 2 - Thermoregulation - maintenance of internal body temperature
- Lesson 3 - The Excretory System - maintaining water balance
- Lesson 4 - The Endocrine System - chemical control system
- Lesson 5 - The Nervous System
- Lesson 6 - The Reproductive System
This file is in .zip format. All that means is you download the lesson package as one file (.zip) and then double click it to extract it. No additional software is needed, your PC or Mac will do all the work. Please view the Preview File to obtain a sense of my style, see how my PowerPoint lesson is structured and evaluate my work. If you are not 100% happy with what you purchase, I will refund your entire purchase price via PayPal. To access the video(s), begin the slideshow and click the image of the video player. A new window will open up taking you directly to the video.
The student version of the PowerPoint contains multiple blanks that need to be filled in throughout the lesson. These blanks are conveniently underlined and bolded on the teacher copy. I have found this to be the most effective means of keeping my students engaged and active without having them write everything out. This also leaves more time for discussion and activities.
I also have a range assignments and lessons/units from other grade levels at my store. Please CLICK HERE to have a look around and don’t forget to follow if you like what you see.
Also, please visit my blog Teach With Fergy
for my thoughts on teaching, learning and everything in between.