PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
About this Product
This differentiated unit is composed of interactive notebook lessons organized into chapters. Each chapter includes:
• An overview with photos of the completed INB activity
• One page of input notes (differentiated when necessary)
• At least one INB activity (key included)
• A 4-5 question mini assessment (key included)
• A 2-part reflection exercise
• Download a FREE Interactive Notebook Unit to learn more about my INB units
• Save 45% with the Life Science Complete Curriculum
• Save 50% with the Integrated Science Complete Curriculum
• Editable Life Science Input Notes are available for purchase
Chapter 1: Homeostasis
Chapter 2: Maintaining Homeostasis
Chapter 3: Feedback Mechanism
Chapter 4: Regulating Body Temperature
Chapter 5: Regulating Blood Sugar
Chapter 6: Responding to Internal Stimuli
Chapter 7: Disrupting Homeostasis
Chapter 8: Disease
Chapter 9: Causes of Disease
Chapter 10: Germ Theory
Chapter 11: Infectious Disease (Types of Pathogens)
Chapter 12: Antibiotics & Resistance
Chapter 13: Leading Diseases in the US
Chapter 14: Immune System
Chapter 15: Lymphatic System
Chapter 16: Types of White Blood Cells
Chapter 17: Types of Immunity
Chapter 18: Immune System Responses (3 Lines of Defense)
Chapter 19: Allergic Diseases
Chapter 20: HIV
-Topics are differentiated for intermediate grades.
-Topics are differentiated with a color and shape code.
-Two pages of generic and self-assessment reflection prompts are included.
This resource enriches Next Generation Science Standards. It does not address specific standards or disciplinary core ideas. Refer to my Free Curriculum Support Materials for documents to help you incorporate these lessons into a Next Generation Science Standard aligned curriculum.
• All rights reserved by Stephanie Elkowitz.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).