Homeostasis Project with Rubric for Middle School: Create a Brochure
Also included in
- This bundle contains everything you need to teach a week-long homeostasis unit to your middle school or upper elementary science students. You'll get a PowerPoint, interactive notebook pages, two activities, several worksheets, bell ringers, two projects, and an assessment. All resources come with aPrice $21.00Original Price $28.00Save $7.00
Use this homeostasis activity as a creative project for your middle school science students to learn about, practice, or show what they know about homeostasis. Two versions are included so you can provide the right amount of challenge for your students.
Included in this resource:
- Thorough directions for the teacher
- Lists of project requirements to make things extra clear for students
- Student checklists so students can successfully meet project requirements
- Grading sheets for peer review, self-evaluation, or a different grading method
- Detailed rubrics for clear and objective grading
- Blank brochure templates for modification purposes or for more project structure
- FAQs and ideas for use for the teacher to help this project go smoothly
- Photos of a completed brochure to guide the teacher and/or students in how a completed brochure might look
There are two different versions of the brochure.
- The requirements for Version One include the definition of homeostasis, the importance of homeostasis, and homeostasis in humans, plants, and animals. This version works well for 5th, 6th, and 7th grades.
- Version Two has all of the requirements of Version One plus internal and external stimuli. This version is better suited for 7th, 8th, and 9th grade students.
Click on PREVIEW to see if this project will be a good fit for your students.
This resource can also be purchased as part of the Homeostasis Package, which comes with everything you need to teach a week-long unit on homeostasis in your middle school or upper elementary science class.
***Look for the green star near the top of any page in my store and click it to become a follower. As a follower of my store you will be notified when I upload a new resource.