Homeostasis Project with Rubric for Middle School: Create a Comic
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This bundle contains everything you need to teach a week-long homeostasis unit to your middle school or upper elementary science students. You'll get a PowerPoint, interactive notebook pages, two activities, several worksheets, bell ringers, two projects, and an assessment. All resources come with aPrice $21.00Original Price $28.00Save $7.00
In this homeostasis activity for middle school or upper elementary science, students create a comic based around an example of homeostasis in order to show their understanding of the definition and importance of homeostasis. This resource includes everything you need to implement the homeostasis project in your science classroom.
What's included in this resource:
- Directions for successfully using this resource
- A student checklist so students can keep track of the project requirements
- Grading sheets that can be used for peer review, self evaluation, or a quicker method of grading
- A rubric for detailed grading in a clear and objective format
- Blank comics for an easy modification option, a guide for students, or for a more uniform look to the projects
- A completed example comic for student and teacher reference
- Ideas on how to use each piece in your classroom
Click on PREVIEW for a more detailed look at what comes in this resource.
This resource can also be purchased as part of the Homeostasis Package, which comes with everything you need to teach a week-long unit on homeostasis in your middle school or upper elementary science class.
***Look for the green star near the top of any page in my store and click it to become a follower. As a follower of my store you will be notified when I upload a new resource.