Use the Homework Club to encourage your students to complete their homework!
Steps to implement:
1. Print out the necessary pages. Homework Club Sign, necessary numbers for students, or blank squares to write in student names.
2. Laminate for extra durability.
3. Attach magnets to the back of number/student cards.
4. Place in classroom where all students can see it.
5. Discuss what the club means with students and come up with a schedule/reward system, in addition to the provided certificates. I suggest a monthly homework club and lunch with the teacher as a reward!
6. As students forget to return their homework their magnet is removed. You could also set up a freebie system if you feel the need to. I saw great improvement after the first month of use!
Included in this document:
• Directions for use
• Homework Club sign
• Number cards 1-30 (color)
• Certificates for students that make it into the Homework Club (color)
• Thank you and credits