The homework club is a fun and easy way to motivate students to always complete their homework!
How it works:
- Student numbers are added around the homework club sign (we use a pan and add magnet tape to the numbers, but there are many other ways to set it up).
- If a student misses a homework assignment their number is removed from the homework club.
- Students earn a punch on their punch card if their number still remains in the homework club when checked (we try to do it about every 2 weeks).
- When all 10 punches are punched on student card, they are able to use it as a homework pass or other chosen reward.
Included in file
- Student punch cards (3 versions: Different rewards listed on each)
- Class HW club tracker
- HW club sign (big and small)
- Hw club numbers 1-36 (big and small)
We hope you enjoy our file and find it helpful in your classroom!