You and your students can satisfy your data needs with this Weekly Homework Poster Graphs. Let them chart to see how well they do during the week with getting their homework done. This is editable so you can adjust the amount of squares and the prizes. This graph works perfectly with my weekly homework packets, like my Third Grade Weekly Homework Packets
• Weekly Homework Graph (Print & Go)
• Weekly Homework Graph (Rewards Blank)
• Weekly Homework Graph (Graph Only)
• Weekly Homework Graph (Rewards, Check In and Prize Blank)
≪ You May Also Like
• Fall Acrostic Poems
• Goals & Reflections for Students
• Top Ten Reasons Mothers Day Booklet
All ideas are mine unless otherwise stated. Please note that this product is for one teacher/classroom only and not to be shared in any matter. Additional licenses can be purchased through my TPT store
at a discounted rate. If there are any questions, comments or changes you need feel free to email me at email@example.com
and don't forget to review!
© Alexis Sanchez from Laugh Eat Learn. All rights reserved.
You can also connect with me and find many activities
and strategies over at my blog Laugh Eat Learn.