Have you been looking for the perfect plan to help students understand the meaning of words? Do you want to increase reading fluency and comprehension? Turn your kids into Word Wizards with this great way to engage your student's in leaning about homonyms.
Use the posters provided to teach students the definition of homonyms. Then, whole group use sticky notes to write students knowledge of the words around the web. Students can then write their own words around the web to create a deeper understanding.
What is in this download?
These are split up quarterly. 4 Quarters with 9 Weeks in each Quarter
2. Introduction to Fluency with Research
3.What is Fluency?
4. Figuring Out Fluency Levels
5. Suggested Plan for 1 day a week, 10 minute lessons for the whole year.
6-42 36 Word Webs using Homonyms with picture cues to get the students in a discussion. Laminate the sheets and write answers around the web, or use sticky notes, see example
43-44: More Examples of Homonym Pairs, A BLANK Web.
45-50 Student Notebook to log new homonyms
You can find this in my YEARLONG FLUENCY BUNDLE - READING BLOCKS K-3rd
So, if you already bought the Bundle, you already own these Printables.
See Preview and Look Inside :)
Copyright © 2017 Cindy Martin (Teacher’s Brain)
All rights reserved by author.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
☺ First 24 HOURS of new products over $1 are ½ off!
➤Follow my Teacher's Brain BLOG
➤Follow ME on INSTAGRAM
➤Follow ME on PINTEREST
➤Follow ME on TWITTER