This product simply contains lists for homophones and homographs. It includes posters (11 x 8.5) with the meaning of each word and pictures for examples. These lists are great references for activities and spelling words. Suggestions for use of these lists include a list of books containing homophones and homographs.
This packet includes:
• Lists of homophones
• Lists of homophones with definitions
• Poster with the meaning of homophone and a picture for an example
• Lists of homographs
• Lists of homographs with definitions
• Poster with the meaning of homograph and a picture for an example
• Suggested uses for these lists
• A list of books containing homophones and homographs
♥ This is an easy, ready to use pack that will help you save valuable time. I hope you find it useful for you and your students.
You may want to check out these other time saving word lists:
• Long vowel patterns word lists
• Vowel digraphs word lists
• Consonant Patterns Word Lists
• Consonant digraphs and patterns
• R-controlled vowels word lists
• Plural Nouns Word Lists with Rules
• Contractions Word Lists
*The contractions word lists is a freebie! Enjoy!
Be the first to receive new product information by clicking on the green ★ by my store logo to follow me.
Receive credits toward future purchases on TPT by providing feedback. This can be done by logging in, clicking on ‘My Purchases’, then click on the feedback button next to any product on which you would like to comment.
Products should be re-downloaded before using to make sure you have the most up-to-date version of a resource you have bought. Sellers often go back to edit and tweak them to make an even better packet. You can check if any revisions have been made by logging into ‘My Purchases’. You can also re-download from this page by clicking ‘Download Now’. Downloads for products that have already been bought are always free.