Make differentiated instruction easier with this picture supported 60 task card set that builds deep word knowledge with multiple activities. The Multiple Meanings B set vocabulary words are point, bank, land, calf, mold, fall, jam, block, face and duck.
* Listening and identifying the picture that shows the meaning in the sentence
* Matching pictured meanings
* Using sentence context to determine the correct definition
* Writing sentences with two meanings for each word
* Cut and glue worksheets for pictured meanings
* Making inferences from features or functions to determine the word
* Drawing or finding pictures to show the meanings
* 10 pictured word wall cards
* 10 pictured definition cards
* Color coded student response sheets
* 10 pictured task cards for determining the meaning in sentence context
* 20 task cards for making inferences to determine the word given function or feature clues
* 10 task cards for matching the definition to the words
* 8 worksheets at varied levels
* class recording sheet
* grayscale set for photocopying
Be sure to check the preview to see if this is right for you! Still not sure? Just ask a question at my store and I'll be happy to help!
Thanks for shopping with me. Enjoy! Linda @Looks-Like-Language
What are buyers saying?
On May 14, 2016, Cara C. said:
A wonderful resource! I especially like how the pictures are included with the definitions.
On March 14, 2016, Katherine V. said:
Very difficult concept for some of my very concrete thinking students!! This will help work on this skill. Thank you!!
On March 14, 2016, Ellen A. said:
This is a very helpful resource for a difficult skill.
35 teaching plus grayscale; 72 total