Make learning multiple meanings vocabulary words a hoot! Match the words to make your owls. Make a cootie catcher or use the fun, interactive no-prep printables for practice in speech therapy, your whole class or to send home for homework.
This product is also available in a money-saving 3-pack Vocabulary Bundle. If you purchase the bundle, you will not need to purchase this Homophone pack separately!
You may see the bundle at the following link:
Synonyms-Antonyms-Homonyms 3-Pack Vocabulary Bundle
Low Color Printing options provided!
No Color Ink? No Problem! Print in Grayscale.
CONTENTS: 29 Useable Pages, 12 Learning Activities
Includes Fun Homophone and Homonyms Card Games to Play 3 ways:
• Hoot Owl Memory (Watch out for those tricky bonus cards- you may have to swap your owls!)
• Mouse Hunt Games (Owls love to hunt for mice, so they are hiding under the Owl cards. How many will you find? Watch out for the snake!)
• Go Fish- Decide what is the matching homonym or homophone for the cards in your hand. Can you match up the most owls?
Homonym and Homophone Interactive Activities
• 2 Printables for classroom or home practice: Homonym Hangout and Homonym Harvest. Cut and paste the pictured vocabulary in the scene.
• 1 Dot Marker Activity: Corn Field Homonyms. Use dot markers or crayons to color the corn kernels containing the homonym pairs.
1 Homonym Cootie Catcher with pictured vocabulary. Play with a friend!
• 48 Hoot Owl Homonym Cards with picture support- 3 games to play!
Homophone Interactive Activities
• 2 Printables for classroom or home practice: Whoo’s My Homophone, Homophones are a Hoot!
• 1 Dot Marker Activity: Owl Eggs. Use dot markers or crayons to color the eggs containing the homophone pairs.
• 1 Recording Sheet for the Hoot Owl Homophone Cards.
1 Homophone Cootie Catcher with pictured vocabulary. Cooperative learning!
• 48 Hoot Owl Homophone Cards with picture support- 3 games to play!
• 4 Multiple Meanings Vocabulary Posters
• 12 Bonus Owl Cards for Game Play
• 14 Mouse Hunt Cards for Game Play
• Homonym and Homophone Vocabulary List
• Blank Owl Cards to Add your Own
• Answer Keys for Printables
❤If you like this product, you may enjoy these fall activities:
Just click the green text to see more.
Thanksgiving Bingo Riddles
Five Little Pumpkins Phonological and Initial P Activities
Winner Winner Turkey Dinner Game: Analogies, Antonyms, Synonyms and Categories
Just click the green text!
★★★Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Look for the star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom or therapy room so I can create more for you. ☺