Achieve vocabulary standards while increasing critical thinking skills with task cards from Looks-Like-Language! The vocabulary words in Multiple Meanings (B) are face, land, point, mold, block, calf, duck, jam, bank, and fall. This set builds upon the basic vocabulary comprehension and is great for working on listening skills or explaining in writing.
There are 5 sets of 10 task cards:
* a grayscale set for photocopying
* Identify the word given multiple definitions and write sentences to show the meanings
* Word associations- What doesn't belong? Why?
* Verbal absurdities- What's silly? Why?
* Brain Teasers- Explaining sentences with multiple uses of the vocabulary, including idiomatic uses
* Riddles with clues for multiple meanings of the word
* Task cards for students to write their own
* A homework page - write your own brain teaser cards
Don't forget to check the preview to see more of what is inside. Still not sure this is right for you? Just ask a question at my store (home page) and I'll be glad to help. Thanks for shopping with me! Linda @Looks-Like-Language
***SAVE money on this with my Multiple Meanings (B) Bundle!***
You might also like:
Multiple Meanings (A) Bundle
Multiple Meanings (B) Learning Activities
Noun-Verb Multiple Meanings Fun
Homophone Garden Game