Achieve vocabulary standards with these task cards from Looks-Like-Language that build word association and inference skills! The vocabulary words in Multiple Meanings (C) are block, face, calf, land, bank, jam, duck, fall, mold, and point.
The task cards include:
* 20 task cards for inferring the correct word given a sentence that tells a function or description
* 10 task cards for matching the definition to the words and writing sentences to show the meanings
* 10 task cards with picture definitions with matching cards for writing sentences
* 2 draw or write your own task cards
* grayscale set for photocopying
Be sure to check the preview to see more of what is in this set! Still not sure this is right for you? Just ask a question at my store (homepage) and I'll be happy to help!
Thanks for shopping with me. Enjoy! Linda @Looks-Like-Language
You might also like:
Multiple Meanings (A) Bundle
Multiple Meanings (C) Learning Task Cards
Noun-Verb Multiple Meanings Fun
Multiple Meanings (B) Thinkng Skills