Make differentiated instruction
easier with this picture supported 50+ task card set
that builds deep word knowledge
. At risk and special needs students benefit from the varied pictures and extensive practice
with multiple skills. 10 words with 7 activities!
The Multiple Meanings Set 4 words are play, letter, loaf, firm, change, pen, bat, fair, ball and tip.
* Listening and identifying the picture that shows the meaning in the sentence
* Matching pictured meanings
* Using sentence context to determine the correct definition
* Writing sentences with two meanings for each word
* Cut and glue worksheets for pictured meanings
* Making inferences from features or functions to determine the word
* Drawing or finding pictures to show the meanings
What are buyers saying?
* Very well done and helpful resources; thanks for sharing!
* Multiple meaning words are so difficult for some of my language kids. Great to have more practice. thank you.
**SAVE $$ with bundles!
• Homonyms Bundle Learning Multiple Meanings Set 4 Print and Digital Task Cards
• Homonym Picture Task Cards Bundle for Learning Multiple Meanings Sets 1 to 4
Check out the coordinating BOOM Cards for interactive practice with the same 10 words!
• BOOM Card Bundle for Homonyms Learning Multiple Meanings with Pictures Set 4
* 10 word wall/reference cards with pictured meanings
* 10 definition cards with two meanings in word and clip art
* Color coded student response sheets
* 10 pictured task cards for determining the meaning in sentence context
* 20 word association task cards for making inferences to determine the word given function or feature clues
* 4 definition task cards for matching the definitions to the words
* 2 worksheets for writing sentences that can be used for pre/post aassessment
* 12 worksheets at varied levels for differentiating instruction* class recording sheet
Be sure to check the preview to see if this is right for you! Still not sure? Just ask a question at my store and I'll be happy to help! Thanks for shopping with me. Enjoy! Linda @Looks-Like-Language