My HOMONYMS Spot It and Steal It game keeps all players engaged 100% of the time. Once a card is read, all players are on the look-out to see who has the card.. if you SPOT
it... you can STEAL
it! The player with the most cards at the end of the game, WINS!
This is super fun way to teach homonyms!
SAVE $$$ BY PURCHASING THE BUNDLE. CLICK **HERE**
1. Band (as in, for your hair)
2. Band (marching band)
3. Bar (chocolate bar)
4. Bar (place to grab a beer!)
5. Bark (the sound a dog makes)
6. Bark (bark of a tree)
7. Bat (a flying bat)
8. Bat (a baseball bat)
9. Chest (treasure chest)
10. Chest (the body part)
11. Date (the food)
12. Date (two people on a date)
13. Leaves (as in, he leaves the room)
14. Leaves (leaves from a tree)
15. Saw (as in, he saw the bird)
16. Saw (what you use to cut wood)
17. Scales (scales on a fish)
18. Scales (scales used for weighing)
19. Well (I feel well)
20. Well (water well)
The cards come in 3 printing options:
2. the ‘easy on the ink’ option (color, but less of it)
3. black & white.
The sentence cards come in 2 options:
1. words only
2. words and pictures
Looking for MORE AWESOME GAMES?
Click on the green links to learn more:
• LANGUAGE SPOT IT & STEAL IT GAMES
• MATH SPOT IT & STEAL IT GAMES
• SCIENCE SPOT IT & STEAL IT GAMES
Want to BUILD STRONGER WRITERS?
Then you MUST check this out:
• WRITING RESOURCES
To get UPDATES on *resources *giveaways *and sales FOLLOW ME on: