Pictures of homophones make learning easier! Word walls, game and worksheets! Great for literacy centers and ESL/ELD!
* a grayscale set for photocopying
* 8 game boards with pictured meanings for the homonyms
* flower game cards with words for the 24 homophone pairs
* 4 worksheets for writing the word next to the picture
* 2 worksheets for choosing the correct spelling in the sentence context
* 4 worksheets for writing sentences
* 24 word wall cards with words
* 24 word wall cards with pictures and words
* templates (not editable) for personalizing
* Symbols by Smarty Symbols©2015, All Rights Reserved
Words are eye-I, sail-sale, feet-feat, hair-hare, mail-mail, leek-leak, flew-flu, buy-bye, meet-meat, see-sea, tale-tail, ant-aunt, scent-cent, break-brake, their-there, peek-peak, pale-pail, oar-or, fair-fare, bawl-ball, bass-base, jeans-genes, haul-hall and add-ad.
Don't forget to check the preview to see more of what is inside! Still not sure this is right for you? Just ask a question on my store homepage and I'll be happy to help! Thanks for shopping with me! Linda@Looks-Like-Language
You might also like: (Just click and go!)
Multiple Meanings (A) Bundle- save money and differentiate your teaching!
Multiple Meanings (B) Learning Activities
Noun-Verb Multiple Meanings Fun
Multiple Meanings Game- When Penguins Fly!