Pictures make learning common homophones easier! There are games, worksheets, a word wall and task cards that can be used year round, with options for making it especially for Valentines and St. Patrick's Days. Great for literacy centers and ESL/ELD, too!
* a word wall with 18 common homophone pairs (two, to, their, there, which, witch, rain, rein, weak, week, tea, tee, no, know, rode, road, flour, flower, ate, eight, deer, dear,bye, buy, red, read, four, for, bare, bear, blew, blue, bored, board, ant, aunt.)
* game for matching, spelling, and using these words in sentences, with optional card backs for year round. Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day
* 6 worksheets for listening activities to infer the correct word, spelling the words and writing sentences
* a smaller sized set of 36 task cards for matching the word to the picture, with numbered backs for students to self-check
* templates for personalizing the cards (not editable)
* a grayscale set for photocopying
* Symbols by Smarty Symbols©2015, All Rights Reserved
Don't forget to look at the preview to see more of what is in this product! Still not sure if this is right for you? Just ask a question at my store!
Thanks for shopping with me! Linda@Looks-Like-Language
You might also like:
Homophone Garden Game
Noun-Verb Multiple Meanings Fun
Multiple Meanings (A) Bundle
Expand a Sentence Describing Game