This unit on homophones, homonyms, and homographs can be used in your classroom in so many ways… as a literacy center, morning work, reinforcement worksheets, during your introduction/instruction on homophones, as an assessment of understanding, for home learning, and even during guided reading. I have included several activities that can be used throughout the year, as well as for homework/home learning.
**I have also differentiated this unit by using different color collars on the dogs for different learning levels.
This unit on homophones, homonyms, and homographs includes the following…
- (7) Mini-Anchor Charts for introducing and reinforcing homophone learning
- “Homophones I matched” recording sheet (to be used with the puzzle game)
- “Use it in a sentence” worksheet
- “Which one is it?” activity
- “Color the homophone, homonym & homophone” activity
- “Who am I?” riddle matching activity
- Homophones Puzzle Game with 57 DIFFERENTIATED homophone puzzles
I have also added blank puzzle pieces for each learning level for you to add any additional homophones you may want to use/introduce. :)
Don’t forget to rate me… and visit my blog ~ kearsonsclassroomblog.blogspot.com