Homophone Identification Digital Boom Cards™ | Homophones Mystery Picture
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- This is a YEAR LONG ELEMENTARY ESL Grammar & Vocabulary Boom Card Bundle that includes 100 different decks in my store at a heavily discounted price! This Bundle gives you a YEAR LONG supply of topic / grammar / vocabulary based BOOM CARDS to use with your students. With 100 different decks you'Price $220.00Original Price $295.65Save $75.65
- This Boom Card Bundle contains 6 different mystery picture decks targeting antonym, synonym, homophone and homonym vocabulary words. Each deck has more than one mystery picture. By clicking or tapping the correct answers, your students will reveal a piece of the mystery picture making this an engagiPrice $16.00Original Price $21.00Save $5.00
This HOMOPHONE digital mystery picture reveal activity focuses on identifying commonly used homophones (words with the same pronunciation but different spelling and meaning). Students are asked to identify the correct spelling/word related to each image from the options given. Each correct answer will reveal a piece of the mystery picture. This is a visually engaging way to practice and remember homophones and their spellings/meanings.
Click here to try the first few cards!
- Two different mystery pictures
- 20 commonly used HOMOPHONES
- 43 different Boom Cards containing vocabulary words from the list below:
Set 2: The following HOMOPHONES are included:
BOOM CARDS™ digital task cards work on a laptop, desktop, Chromebook, tablet, iPad or any other mobile device that can access the internet. They can also be used on your Smart Board. You can assign the cards to your students by adding a deck to your library and assigning it to your students.
They are self-grading (time-saving) and allow you to monitor student progress.
NO PREP! Paperless! No printing or laminating. They are ready to use!
- A link to access 43 HOMOPHONE Mystery Picture Digital Task Cards on the BOOM Learning℠ website
More about BOOM Learning…
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
If you like this activity, here are some other similar sets:
Synonym Match | Word pairs with similar meanings | Mystery Picture Boom Cards™
Match the Antonym | Opposite Words Mystery Picture Boom Cards™ Set 1
Match the Antonym | Opposite Words Mystery Picture Boom Cards™ Set 2
Homophones | Boom Cards™ Digital Task Cards
Looking for Digital Activities? Check out Boom Cards™
Check out some other Grammar Games!
Check out some other Vocabulary Games!
Check out some Best Selling ELL Resources in $$ Saving Bundles!
Check out some of my Conversation Starters!
Please go to your page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!