If your students need a lot of practice with new vocabulary, then these sets are for you! Picture supports
help your limited readers and all the varied levels of worksheets and activities
help you make differentiated instruction easier!
There are special heart themed activities in this packet, but the flash cards and most of the activities and worksheets can be used all year long.
They also co-ordinate with the other sets in this series so that your faster learners can move ahead while your slower learners can continue practice with the same homophone pairs!
The homophones included are: blue, blew, bored, board, ant, aunt, night, knight, paws, pause, one, won, sale, sail, pair, pear, knows and nose, with extra word wall cards for then and than. Please note that the activities are not self checking.
* A pre/post assessment worksheet
* Say and Spell Homophone Dice Game
* Mend the Broken Rainbows Puzzle activity
* Picture Listening activity and worksheet
* Using Sentence context activity and worksheet
* Shamrocks File Folder activity with 3 ways to set it up for different levels
* Picture Word Wall Cards or table reference cards
* Worksheets to write sentences for the vocabulary
* Worksheets to draw your own pictures for the words
* Shamrock homework fun- dot-to-dot and a maze
Please be sure to check the preview
to be sure that this is right for you! Still not sure? Just ask a question at my store and I’ll be happy to help! Thanks for stopping by! Linda @Looks Like Language
You might also like:
Homonyms Differentiated Instruction Bundle A