A fun and interactive way for students to brush up on their knowledge of homophones!
This activity includes 40 homophone pairs.
Underneath each homophone is a definition of the word!
1. Laminate the pieces and cut along the dotted lines.
2. Mix up the puzzle pieces.
3. Students will match the picture of the homophone, with the corresponding word.
4. Then have students put the homophone pairs side by side, or one under the other so that they can compare and contrast.
5. For added practice, have students fill in the homophone sentence with the correct word using a dry erase marker.
This activity is great for centers!